Tortuga National Park From Key West
PRODUCT ONLY ON REQUEST. PRICE MAY CHANGE.
$858.00 Lowest Price Per Person.
From Key West to Tortuga National Park.
Escape to the secluded islands and tropical beaches off the coast of Key West on this guided, full-day adventure to historic Dry Tortugas National Park. History buffs and outdoor enthusiasts alike will love this unique voyage, where getting there is half the fun on board the Yankee Freedom III, a luxurious, state-of-the-art catamaran. Enjoy snorkeling (equipment provided) in the crystal blue waters and take in the military fort, national park, campground, sandy beaches, and coral reefs that make this area special. Breakfast and lunch included. Highlights Day trip from Key West to Dry Tortugas National Park Ride a spacious catamaran across the tropical seas enjoy spectacular views and learn about your surroundings from an on-board naturalist Cruise past Boca Grande Key, the Marquesas Keys and the Rebecca Shoal Channel Swim or snorkel around the park’s coral reef with ocean life such as dolphins and sea turtles Enjoy breakfast and lunch on the boat.
- Details Inclusions Round-trip ferry service on the Yankee Freedom III Entrance fee to Dry Tortugas National Park and Fort Jefferson Narrated tour of Fort Jefferson available Snorkeling equipment Breakfast and lunch National Park Service Fee (USD5.00) USD3.99 Viator brokerage fee Exclusions Gratuities (optional) Hotel pickup and drop-off Additional info Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability We suggest you bring the following: bathing suit, comfortable shoes, towels, sun protection (sunglasses, a hat, sun screen) and camera Reservations are required, you MUST call the local operator to schedule your day trip. Your reservation is NOT confirmed until then Voucher info You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this? Local operator information Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Cancellation Policy If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Schedule and Pricing Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible - we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
- VIEW PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
- Departure point Central location within Key West Departure time Check-in: 7am Boarding: 7:30am Departure: 8am Duration 10 hours (approx.) Return details Key West at approximately 5:15pm
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Once purchased, this tour is non-refundable.
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (See meeting point)Mini-bus assigned if neededProfessional tour escort
*Adult age: 13 and older
**Children age: 3-9 years old.
*Infants under 2 join the tour for free as long as they sit on the lap of the adults.
The price is based on the final confirmed price since it is subject to change due to holidays.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.