Take A Helicopter Through The Historic Chicago Skyline
PRODUCT ON REQUEST ONLY. PRICE MAY CHANGE.
$193.75 LOWEST PRICE PER PERSON
The Chicago Helicopter Experience was brought to the Windy City by founder Trevor Heffernan, who found inspiration while stuck in traffic. Impatience got the better of him, and led to a pilot's license and a new business. As of April of 2014, the Chicago Helicopter Experience was granted permission to build and operate the city's first and only private downtown heliport.
Guests will arrive at the new Chicago Heliport, the first and only private heliport in Chicago for a one-of-a-kind aerial tour of Chicago. Once the group has checked in and has signed the liability waiver, they’ll explore and learn about Chicago’s rich history in the 6,000 square foot Customer Experience Center. Guests will go through a brief training and take a few photos before the fifteen to twenty minute tour of the city. There are six seats per helicopter, so guests will take turns in the helicopter in groups of six. When not on the tour, guests will enjoy delicious appetizers and drinks in the Customer Experience Center and watch other groups take off from the floor-to-ceiling windows.
Stationed hors d'oeuvres:
- Variety of signature tartines
- Artisan cheese board - brie, goat crottin, Fourme d’Ambert, organic cheddar, seasonal fruits, nuts
- Charcuterie board - salume, prosciutto, Paris ham, olives, cornichons
Larger groups may also get:
- Mediterranean crudités - seasonal selections served with hummus, baba ghanoush, tzatziki, organic black olive spread
- Beer: Upland Wheat, Stella Artois
- Wine: Seasonal red, white
Cannot fly passengers over 250 lbs. Flying passengers cannot be visibly intoxicated. Must sign a liability waiver. Subject to availability. Subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.