Steak Tasting Dinner And Dry-Aging Room
PRODUCT ON REQUEST ONLY. PRICE MAY CHANGE.
$234.37 LOWEST PRICE PER PERSON
Tickle your clients’ taste buds with a steak-tasting dinner at Smith & Wollensky. One of the only steakhouses in Chicago to employ on-site dry aging, Smith & Wollensky also offers spectacular views of the Chicago River from its downtown Marina City location. Chosen from the top 2% of all beef in America and hand-selected for rich, even marbling, each of the restaurant’s primal cuts is designated by the USDA as “Prime" and hand-cut on-site. After they arrive, guests will enjoy a 30-minute cocktail reception featuring elegant hors d’oeuvres and an open bar. They then will be seated for a three-course dry-aged steak dinner, where mouthwatering, hand-selected sirloin and rib eye will be the stars. The dinner will be complemented by sommelier-selected red and white wine pairings. All of the meat will begin the dry-aging process, which intensifies its natural flavor and tenderness, 28 days before the event. The experience also includes an option to tour the dry-aging room. Your group may take the tour before dinner (after the cocktail reception) or after dinner. As a remembrance of the evening, each guest will take home Smith & Wollensky's original Coffee and Cocoa Steak Rub.
Must be booked at least thirty-two days in advance in order to make time to dry age the product. A modified dry-aged experience may be available on request if the event is booked less than thirty-two days in advance.
Subject to availability. Subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Passed hors d’oeuvres
- Mini Beef Wellington
- Smoked duck and fig crostini
- Coconut shrimp
- Spicy tuna tartare
- Signature crab cake
- Smoked burrata
Entrées - served family style
- USDA Prime dry-aged Kansas City cut sirloin
- USDA Prime dry-aged bone-In rib eye
- Seasonal vegetables
- Whipped potatoes
- Trio of Smith & Wollensky's signature cakes - chocolate layer cake, coconut layer cake, cheesecake
30-minute cocktail reception*
- Liquor: Grey Goose, Kettle One, Absolut, Russian Standard, Bombay Sapphire, Beefeaters, Captain Morgan, Dewars, Johnnie Walker Red, Glenlivet, Glenfiddich, Crown Royal, Jack Daniels, Jim Beam, Maker’s Mark, Jameson, Southern Comfort, Seagram 7, VO, Canadian Club
- Wine: House red, white
- Beer: Sam Adam’s Winter Lager, Sam Adam’s Boston Lager, Goose Island 312, Stella Artois, Heineken, Amstel Light, Miller Lite, Coors Lite, Corona, Budweiser, Bud Light, Guinness Can, Brooklyn IPA, Baderbräu, Buckler
- Non-alcoholic: Soda, juice, mineral water, freshly brewed coffee, decaffeinated coffee, herbal teas**
*Does not include shots, top-shelf liquor, port, single malt scotch, single batch bourbon, cognac, Armagnac, cordials, grappa, liqueurs
**Freshly brewed coffee, decaffeinated coffee and herbal teas will also be available with dessert
- Sommelier's selection of red and white wine