Sonoma Farm-To-Table Dinner
PRODUCT ON REQUEST ONLY. PRICE MAY CHANGE.
$618.75 lowest price per person
MINIMUM 06 GUESTS
Guests will arrive at 1 Market Street where their black shuttle will be waiting to whisk them off to the stunning and exclusive culinary home of Stone Edge Farm Estate Vineyard & Winery, Edge. Guests will be escorted to a secluded outdoor patio and will start their evening by the fire, where they will be greeted with champagne and a gourmet treats to stir their appetite for the delicious evening ahead. On their way to their seats they will stop by the kitchen to observe and chat with Chef John McReynolds. Here they will have the opportunity to engage in an intimate conversation, learning about his culinary history, accolades and the dinner he is preparing. The will also be able to purchase signed copies of his published cookbook. Guests will then be seated in the contemporary private dining room for an amazing four-course farm-to-table dinner, with each item chosen based on the best seasonal ingredients from Stone Edge's private farm. Each course will be paired with one of Stone Edge's award-winning wines. After a decadent evening of wining and dining, guests will be transported back to downtown San Francisco, each taking home three bottles of Stone Edge wine, reminding them of their exclusive evening any time they choose to pop the corks on these beautifully crafted, premium wines.
Subject to availability. Subject to the rules and regulations of the venue. Each guest must sign waiver prior to event. Guests must be 21 years of age.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
- Wild salmon tiradito, zucchini, anise hyssop, leche de tigre and crispy Monterey squid
- Wine Pairing: 2014 Stone Edge Farm, Sauvignon Blanc
- Gorgonzola sformatino, Stone Edge Farm lettuces, white nectarines, saba and toasted walnuts
- Wine Pairing: 2011 Surround, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sonoma lamb with fresh beans and a summer savory cassoulet with“bright lights” swiss chard
- Wine Pairing: 2011 Stone Edge Farm, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Chocolate pave with Santa Rosa plum, bay laurel frozen yogurt and candied roses
- Wine pairings as described above
*Menu items are seasonal and subject to change