Retro Cocktail Reception On The Rooftop
PRODUCT ON REQUEST ONLY. PRICE MAY CHANGE.
$138.75 lowest price per person
MINIMUM 50 GUESTS
Projector, Projection screen,
Venture on over to a breathtaking oasis located on Hotel Valley Ho’s skyline rooftop. Your group will admire panoramic views of Camelback Mountain and Old Town Scottsdale atop the seven-story tower. The creative menu and incredible drink selections are sure to impress your clients. The hotel’s historically cool vibe is perfect for those looking for a casual yet glamorous spot to sip and savor.
Guests will arrive at the front entrance of Hotel Valley Ho and be directed by signage and hotel staff to the elevator up to the beautiful skyline rooftop. As guests arrive, appetizers will be passed and your group will begin to mingle with their choice of beverages from a top-shelf open bar. While taking in the stunning views of Camelback Mountain, the group can also indulge in retro-inspired hors d’oeuvres stations. The night will end on a playful note with an old-fashioned float station.
Heaters available for additional charge
Gluten-free options available upon request
Subject to availability. Subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
Passed Hors d’Oeuvres
- Grilled Artichoke Skewer - with oven roasted tomato, olive and mozzarella with drizzle of balsamic reduction
- Chicken Pot Pie Spoons
Stationed Hors d’Oeuvres*
Retro Pasta Station
- ZuZu Mac & Cheese
- Penne - in a classic red sauce with meatballs served on the side
- Beef Stroganoff - strozzapreti and sour cream
- Angus Beef Sliders - cheddar, pickle chips and chipotle ketchup
- Ground Chicken Sliders - fontina cheese and bacon apple jam
- BBQ Pork Sliders - pickled onion slaw and grilled pineapple
Old Fashioned Float Station
- Vanilla Bean and Strawberry Ice Cream
- Bottled Retro Sodas - vanilla cream, root beer, cola, ginger ale, black cherry and orange cream
*Vegetarian options available
Top Shelf Hosted Bar - four drinks per person
- Liquor: Ketel One, Bombay Sapphire, Milagro Silver, Bacardi, Crown Royal, Dewar’s White Label, Jack Daniel’s
- Wine: Murphy-Goode Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, Estancia Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon, Stellina di Notte Prosecco
- Beer: Stella Artois, Four Peaks Local Brewery, Bud Light, Coors Light, Miller Lite, Corona, Sharp’s
- Non-alcoholic: Fiji Artesian Water, Voss Sparkling Water, Red Bull Energy Drinks, bottled juices and soft drink.