Private Whiskey Tasting At House of Blues
PRODUCT ON REQUEST ONLY. PRICE MAY CHANGE.
$108.75 lowest price per person
Designed to pay homage to America's one-of-a-kind art form, House of Blues offers the full Southern experience with intriguing folk art and home-style cooking. Located near Downtown in a old-timey joint, this timeless Blues destination is the ideal place for entertaining guests with a whiskey craving. The entire venue is adorned with rich wood and subdued lighting, which, when paired with traditional cooking and cocktails, is a wonderful cultural escape.
Upon arrival, guests will use the VIP entrance and take a private elevator to the Foundation Room. Guests will then be directed to the Foundation Dining Room, which they will enjoy exclusively for the evening. Delicious passed appetizers and drinks from a premium open bar will be available to help get the evening on its way. Guests also will enjoy food stations offering up delicious, creative fare. Once everyone has settled in and enjoyed a taste of the local cuisine, a whiskey guide will present and explain a variety of high-end whiskeys. When attendees aren't sampling the whiskeys or chatting with the guide, they can also visit the semi-private outdoor patio.
Coat check is available at an additional cost
Subject to availability. Subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
- Crispy Cauliflower Tempura - with sambal aioli
- Devils on Horseback - bacon wrapped dates with asiago cheese
- Petite Crab Cakes - with mustard vinaigrette apple fennel slaw
- Chicken Tikka Skewers - with ghost chili pineapple jam
- Imported and Domestic Cheese Board - served with crackers, crostini, pita bread & fruit garnish
- Vegetarian Couscous Salad - topped with sundried tomatoes, green onions, celery, caper, fresh pico, lemon juice, olive oil and cucumbers
- Smoked Salmon - garlic roasted bagel crisp with creme fraiche, capers, chopped parsley and red onions
- Oven Roasted Beef Tenderloin (medium rare)
- Bourbon Bread Pudding
- Mini Key Lime Squares - topped with whipped cream and myer lime zest
Premium Open Bar
- Liquor: premium and call brand liquor
- Beer: domestic and import
- Wine: house red and white
- Featuring: Woodford Reserve, Woodford Rye, Woodford Double Oaked and Old Forester (86 proof, 100 proof and 1870) & Jack Daniels