PRODUCT ON REQUEST ONLY. PRICE MAY CHANGE.
$110.00 lowest price per person
MINIMUM 15 GUESTS
Displaying more than 6,000 instruments collected by over 200 of the world’s countries and territories, The Musical Instrument Museum is a unique place to host a one-of-a-kind event. Each display is enhanced by state-of-the-art audio and video technologies that allow guests to see the instruments, hear their sounds and observe them being played in their original contexts. Perfect for any music lover out there, guests will see instruments from musical icons such as John Lennon, Taylor Swift, Elvis Presley, Carlos Santana, and many more.
Guests will arrive at the Musical Instrument Museum and follow the signs to their semiprivate event space. Attendees will mingle, snack on delicious hors d'oeuvres and sip on cocktails from a premium hosted bar until the rest of the group arrives. Everyone will then begin their tours in the lower level galleries of the museum and will gather in a private room for a hands-on musical activity facilitated by a MIM instructor. From the Mechanical Music Gallery featuring player pianos, mechanical zithers and cylinder music boxes that, by definition, “play themselves” to the Conservation Lab where guests are given a behind-the-scenes glimpse at collection maintenance and preservation, your group will enjoy a truly one-of-a-kind event experience!
Lower level museum galleries only
No food or beverage allowed within galleries
No outside food or beverage in museum
Subject to availability. Subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
Stationed Hors d'Oeuvres
- Farro Salad - with avocado and pickled jalapeno on sweet potato chip
- Bruschetta - smoked local cheese curd, raisins, and green valley pecans
- Caribbean Rum Skewered Chile Spiced Shrimp - with dark rum mojo
- Arugula and Fontina Stuffed Cremini - with mushrooms, red pepper and Marcona almond romesco sauce
Premium Hosted Bar
- Beer: Selection of imported and domestic beers
- Wine: International selection of red and white wine
- Sample Liquors: Skyy Vodka, Jack Daniel’s, Crown Royal, Gordon’s Gin, Bacardi Light Rum, Sauza Gold Tequila, Christian Brothers Brandy