Peruvian Cuisine And Open Bar
PRODUCT ON REQUEST ONLY. PRICE MAY CHANGE.
$225.00 lowest price per person
MINIMUM 42 GUESTS
Inspired by the cebicherias of Peru, La Mar is an ode to authentic Peruvian cuisine, culture, nature and the sea. Looking out onto the water, guests will be transported to the streets of Lima as they enjoy South American classics. Celebrity Chef Gastón Acurio brings his passion for cooking straight to the kitchen, making each and every dish flavorful and delicious. Perfect for those looking to mix up their usual routine and add some Peruvian flavors to their meal, all will embrace the cool and refreshing tang of this unique San Francisco gem.
Your party will arrive at La Mar, and will be escorted to the restaurant's all-season patio. There, guests will be greeted with one of the restaurant's signature cocktails, a Pisco Sour, as they admire the beautiful view of the Embarcadero. Everyone will indulge in passed hors d'oeuvres before they enjoy a display of interactive dinner stations, featuring celebrity Chef Gaston Acurio, as well as a premium open bar.
Subject to availability. Subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
Passed Hors d'Oeuvres
- Tequenos de Aji - chicken spring rolls, rocoto sauce
- Yucca Fries - huancaina sauce
- Beef Skewers - dipping sauces
- Empanada - house made, all fried stuffed with k'apchi mushrooms, dipping sauces
- Interactive Ceviche Station
- Catch of the Day - calamari and shrimp in an ají amarillo leche de tigre with cilantro, red onion, habanero, choclo and camote
- Catch of the Day -red onion, habanero and celery, classic leche de tigre with choclo, cancha, and camote
- Tuna - red onion, avocado, Japanese cucumber in tamarind leche de tigre
- Chef's choice
- Ensalada Station
- Limena - organic mixed greens, cherry tomatoes, hearts of palm, choclo, queso fresco, balsamic vinaigrette
- Quinoa Chaufa - wok-fried quinoa, bell peppers, scallions, mushrooms, eggs, soy sauce, bean sprouts, sesame oil, fried egg noodles, encurtido salsa, nikei aioli
- Risotto Aguadito Station
- Aji Amarillo and Cilantro Risotto - with seared chicken breast, bell peppers, choclo, peas and salsa criolla norteña
- Arroz con Leche - rice pudding, fresh strawberries, sweet balsamic reduction, butterscotch sauce
- Brownie Lucuma - chocolate brownie, chocolate flan, lucuma mousse, chocolate sauce
- Alfajores - traditional shortbread cookies, dulce de leche, covered in dark chocolate
Pisco Sour Station
- Pisco quebranta (peruvian brandy), lime juice, simple syrup, dash of egg white and a drop of regional bitters
Premium Open Bar