Parasailing at Disney's Contemporary Resort
PRODUCT ON REQUEST ONLY. PRICE MAY CHANGE.
$125.00 LOWEST PRICE PER PERSON
Give your stay at the Walt Disney World® Resort an out-of-this-world twist with this exhilarating parasailing experience. By the pull of a specialized speedboat, soar above crystal-blue waters and golden shoreline, feeling the warm breeze on your face. Choose the standard or deluxe option for a longer flight time. With the security of an experienced crew guiding the way, you can relax and enjoy this extreme sightseeing experience. Highlights Choice of a Standard or Deluxe parasailing ride above Disney’s Contemporary Resort Enjoy aerial views of Walt Disney World® Resort, tropical waters and stunning shoreline Fly under the guidance of an experience crew
- Single standard parasail flight. The standard flight is 8-10 minutes at 450' of line.
- Single deluxe parasail flight. The deluxe flight is 10-12 minutes at 600' of line.OPTIONAL.
- The parasail boat can carry up to six passengers, flyers have priority, but if there's extra room more riders can join at no extra charge. After a safety briefing you will get fitted with a harness and life jacket, then up, up and away you will go! Once in the air you will have magical views of all of the Walt Disney World® Resorts.
- You can bring up your camera to capture the moment. The standard flight is 8 to 10 minutes long and reaches a maximum of 450 feet (137.16 meters). Upgrade to the deluxe option for a longer flight - 10 to 12 minutes, and reach a maximum of at 600 feet (182.88 meters) for even better views. You do not have to be a Walt Disney World® Resort guest to participate - don't miss this magical parasailing experience.
- Inclusions Standard Parasailing (if option selected) Deluxe Parasailing (if option selected) All taxes and fees Exclusions Hotel pickup and drop-off Gratuities (optional) Additional info Confirmation will be received at time of booking A minimum of 2 people per booking is required The tandem parasail flight is 2 people flying together one in front of the other All passengers will need to fill out the liability release forms All minors (under age 18) will need a parent or guardian to sign their forms Minimum weight of 130 pounds (59kg / 9.28 st) and maximum weight of 330 pounds (150kg / 23.57 st) The minimum age to fly is 6 years old Weather:
- The Captain can cancel flights due to lightning, high winds or inclement weather. We will make every effort to call guests ahead of time and let them know of delays or try to reschedule at a mutually convenient time. Not wheelchair or handicap accessible Flyers take priority over additional riders. Riders are not guaranteed a spot on the tour Voucher info You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this? Local operator information Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher.
- Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Cancellation Policy If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Schedule and check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date.
- Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible - we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
- VIEW PRICING AND AVAILABILITY Departure point Disney's Contemporary Resort Departure time Flights are available every 30 minutes from 9am to 4:30pm. Flights are not available between noon and 1pm. Please advise of your preferred time in the Special Requirements field at booking. Duration VariesRead more about Parasailing at Disney's Contemporary Resort.