Museum Tour With Cocktails And Bites at Art Institute of Chicago
PRODUCT ON REQUEST ONLY. PRICE MAY CHANGE.
$121.87 LOWEST PRICE PER PERSON
The Art Institute of Chicago never fails to amaze visitors from all over the globe as they enjoy world famous masterpieces and explore over one million square feet of history. Perfectly complementing the experience, Terzo Piano is the coveted spot for drinks and light appetizers within museum. Featuring signature cuisine from Chef Tony Mantuano, who has been delighting Chicagoans for years at the four-star Italian restaurant, Spiaggia, this eatery allows patrons to experience art and upscale cuisine within one evening.
Your group will enter via the Millennium West Box entrance at the Modern Wing of the Art Institute located at 159 E Monroe. For the first thirty minutes, your group will enjoy a signature cocktail before the tour begins. A museum docent will then lead your group through an hour long gallery tour featuring the impressive highlights of the AIC. Upon returning to Terzo Piano, the semi-private space will be set to host your reception where guests will enjoy stationed hors d'oeuvres, passed hors d'oeuvres and a premium open bar for your one-hour cocktail party.
Subject to availability. Subject to the rules and regulations of the venue. The Art Institute is undergoing renovations in January of 2017 and this experience will not be available during that time.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Stationed Hors d'Oeuvres
- Margherita Flatbread - burrata, mozzarella, tomato, fresh basil
- Charcuterie - with seasonal accompaniments, grilled focaccia
Passed Hors d'Oeuvres
- Crispy Lake Perch - cilantro aioli
- Cheese Croquettes - verde sauce (v)
- Lamb Meatballs - tzatziki
Signature Cocktail Upon Arrival*
- Bellini - white peach pureé, peachello, prosecco
Premium Open Bar
- Liquor: Cello Via Terzo Piano House Vodka, North Shore Gin, Wansas Tequila, Koval Rye Whiskey, Belle Meade Bourbon, Deanston Scotch, Brugal Rum
- Wine: House red and white wine
- Beer: Selected craft and domestic beer
- Non-Alcoholic: Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, sparkling water