Mob Museum | Downtown Las Vegas
PRODUCT ON REQUEST ONLY. PRICE MAY CHANGE.
$218.75 lowest price per person
Learn about the legacy, memories and myths of the mob inside this historic former federal courthouse. The Mob Museum, located near Downtown Fremont Street, is just the place for a unique experience. Guests will have access to all twelve exhibits housed on three floors to tour at their leisure, sure to please every history buff. Showcasing both sides of the notorious battle between organized crime and law enforcement, The Mob Museum is the perfect spot for an engaging experience.
Guests will arrive and be escorted to the Goodman Room on the third floor where they can enjoy drinks from a top-shelf bar and delicious passed appetizers. From there, they can explore the three floors of the museum at their leisure. Guests may leave the room and return at any point throughout the event.
Subject to availability. Subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
Stationed Hors d'Oeuvres
- Beef Tenderloin - stone ground mustard, yukon gold potato chip
- Caprese Skewer - fresh mozzarella, sweet tomatoes, basil, balsamic vinegar reduction, cracked black pepper
- Mini Lobster Tacos - lobster, shredded cabbage, homemade avocado salsa
- Mini Smoked Chicken-Tequila Burrito - tender smoked breast of chicken with peppers, Monterey Jack cheese and a splash of tequila, flour tortilla
- Angus Sirloin Sliders - perfectly seasoned, zippy sauce
- Masterpiece Feta Stuffed Mushrooms - feta, cream cheese, spinach, spices stuffed in a large mushroom cap
Top Shelf Open Bar
- Liquor: Ketel One Vodka, Bacardi Rum, Bombay Sapphire Gin, Jack Daniel's Whiskey, Sauza Tequila
- Beer: Bud Light, Corona Extra, Heineken, Blue Moon
- Wine: Merlot, Cabernet, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc (all Woodbridge)
- Non-alcoholic: Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Energy Drink, Club Soda, Tonic Water, Bottled Water, Cranberry, Orange, Pineapple, Grapefruit Juice