Meritage Restaurant + Wine Bar | Waterfront
PRODUCT ON REQUEST ONLY. PRICE MAY CHANGE.
$289.06 LOWEST PRICE PER PERSON
Boasting beautiful harbor views, this waterfront eatery is the best location for an upscale evening. Located inside The Boston Harbor Hotel, Meritage Restaurant + Wine Bar is renowned for its delicious dishes and high-end wines. Chef Daniel Bruce brings a unique Vineyard-to-Table concept to the menu, stemming from his relationships with top notch winemakers from across the world. Newly renovated, the bold, luxurious interior decor makes this an idea spot to entertain clients. Guests arrive and will go upstairs to the Meritage Restaurant + Wine Bar where they will be escorted to their private event space overlooking the beautiful waterfront. Upon arrival, guests are welcome to order drinks from the full bar before sitting down to enjoy their five-course dinner with wine pairings. As the courses are presented, the sommelier will come and share details about why the wines pair so well with the ingredients and flavors in each course. Your group will love the high-end wines and high-quality food at this beautiful upscale venue.
Subject to availability. Subject to the rules and regulations of the venue. Pricing listed applies Sunday - Friday.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Pan Roasted Lemon Sole - carrot, ginger, lemongrass sauce
- Paired with 2014 Château de Castillon Bandol Rosé Provence, France
- Crispy Duck Confit - black tuscan kale, truffle red wine reduction
- Paired with 2011 Domaine A. Et P. De Villaine La Fortune, Côte Chalonnaise Burgundy, France
- Cabernet Braised Prime Short Rib - wild mushroom, spinach fricassee
- Paired with 2003 López de Heredia Viña Tondonia, Rioja Reserva, Spain
- Cheese Cart Selection - quince paste, grilled baguettes, marcona almonds
- Paired with 2012 Hendry HRW – Zinfandel Napa Valley, California
- Caramelized Banana Mousse - peanut butter caramel sauce, banana yogurt sorbet
- Paired with 2006 Château Guiraud 1er Cru Sauternes Bordeaux, France
Wine Pairings With Each Course