Luxury Dinner Cruise On The Paddlewheel
PRODUCT ON REQUEST ONLY. PRICE MAY CHANGE.
$122.50 lowest price per person
Microphone(s), In-house sound
Delight your guests with an elegant and delicious dinner cruise along the mighty Mississippi River. Operated by New Orleans Paddlewheels, the 800-passenger Paddlewheeler Creole Queen is New Orleans’ most luxurious excursion riverboat. It is powered by a 24-foot-diameter paddlewheel and a modern diesel-electric system. Boasting outer decks with authentically patterned wrought iron trims, a richly appointed interior with plush Victorian style draperies, soft period lighting and wooden parquet dance floors, the boat will transport your guests to a bygone era. Three private dining rooms give her the largest indoor capacity available on excursion vessels in New Orleans. Guests will arrive to the dock—conveniently located in the heart of downtown New Orleans—and board the Paddlewheeler Creole Queen. They will be welcomed with refreshing drinks from a choice of beverage packages. As they mingle and listen to live music, guests can help themselves to a dinner buffet featuring an assortment of tasty New Orleans-style fare.
Subject to availability. Subject to the rules and regulations of the venue. Room capacities and pricing are as follows: King’s Room (50-80 guests) - $1,400 rental with a $2,800 food and beverage minimum. Queen’s Room (70-125 Guests) - $ 1,500 rental with a $3,900 food and beverage minimum. Creole Room (150-300 Guests) - $2,700 rental with a $7,000 food and beverage minimum. Entire vessel (250-700 Guests) - $5,000 rental with a $20,000 food and beverage minimum.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
- Caesar salad - Romaine lettuce, homemade Caesar dressing, freshly grated parmesan, cracked black pepper
- New Orleans baked chicken - special blend of New Orleans seasonings
- Cajun braised beef brisket - au jus
- Louisiana Creole jambalaya - chicken, homemade andouille sausage, Cajun spices, long-grain rice
- Cajun seafood pasta - sausage, mushrooms, jumbo gulf shrimp, crawfish tails, wine and cream sauce, penne pasta, Romano cheese
- Red beans and rice - red kidney beans, ham hocks, sausage, onions, garlic, other spices, long-grain rice
- Corn maque choux - red and green peppers, onions, corn, diced tomatoes
- Vegetable of the day
- Cornbread and assorted rolls
- Paddlewheeler white chocolate bread pudding
DRINKS - BEER AND WINE:
Beer and wine open bar
- Soft drinks