Luxury Cruise Cocktail Reception With Hornblower Cruises
PRODUCT ON REQUEST ONLY. PRICE MAY CHANGE.
MINIMUM 80 GUESTS
$106.25 lowest price per person
There are few better ways to enjoy an evening with your clients than on a luxury cruise. The Hornblower’s San Francisco Spirit is a beautiful and versatile ship with outdoor and indoor space ideal for any group. The professional yacht captain and crew are eager to make your evening a time to remember. Give your clients a special treat with a stunning atmosphere and amazing views of Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge and the beautiful San Francisco cityscape.
Guests will arrive at Pier 3 at least 15-30 minutes prior to departure time. Upon boarding the boat, guests will be welcomed with a glass of sparkling wine. Attendees will mingle and enjoy both passed and stationed light bites as well as premium wine and beer while they cruise along the bay. While guests aren’t indulging in the delicious fare, they will be able to move throughout the different floors, enjoy the upper deck or listen to background music as they mingle and network.
Guests must arrive 15-30 minutes prior to departure time (4:00p.m.) so that they can board and sail promptly at 4:00p.m.
Boat departs from Pier 3
Guaranteed guest count due 14 days prior to sail date
Subject to availability. Subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
Stationed Hors d'Oeuvres
- Local Artisan Cheeses - fresh fruit, baguettes and water crackers
- Dipping Duo with Roasted Eggplant Gratin and Spinach and Artichoke Dip - crostini and grilled pita
Passed Hors d'Oeuvres
- Curried Deviled Eggs - with bay shrimp
- Beef and Portobello Mushroom Kebabs
- Bruschetta Provencale
- Chef’s Choice
Beer and Wine
- Wine: McManis Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon, Terrazas Malbec, Benvolio Pino Grigio, Domaine St Michelle Sparkling Wine
- Beer: Corona, Rolling Rock, Stella, Lagunitas IPA
- Non-alcoholic: Soft drinks, fruit juices, mineral water, iced tea, coffee and hot tea