Learn To Sail In Boston Harbor With Courageous Sailing
PRODUCT ON REQUEST ONLY. PRICE MAY CHANGE.
$125.00 lowest price per person
Give your guests a truly unique experience with this private sailing lesson. Spend a couple of hours on the gorgeous water in Boston Harbor and learn all the basics of sailing the Rhodes 19 keelboats. Attendees will have private instructors on these 19-foot sailboats complete with high booms, a sit-in cockpit and fixed keels. With stunning views of the city, this is sure to be an unparalleled sailing adventure. Upon arrival, guests will be greeted at the pier by the Courageous Sailing staff who will start with a brief safety talk on how to control the boat using its sail. Then, guests will head out to sail through Boston Harbor with their instructor. The lesson can be as casual or structured as guests would like. If your group would like, a post-sail reception with food and drink can be added to this event. Contact your Kapow account manager about local options.
Subject to availability. Subject to the rules and regulations of the venue. Pricing listed applies Sunday - Friday.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Stationed Hors d'Oeuvres
- Gourmet Cheese and Crudité Display
Passed Hors d'Oeuvres
- Sirloin Crostini - horseradish cream
- Scallops Wrapped in Bacon
- Lemongrass Chicken Satay - coconut curry cream
- Cucumber Wheel - parmesan artichoke hearts, grape tomato, balsamic glaze
- Arugula and Field Greens - heirloom grape tomatoes, toasted pine nuts, golden raisins, sugared strawberries, crumbled feta, lemon balsamic
- Hand Carved Sirloin - garlic encrusted, mushroom demi-glace
- Chicken Marsala - mushrooms, black peppercorn
- Encrusted Baked Haddock - panko crumbs, coconut milk, lemongrass, white wine
- Roasted Red Potatoes Thyme - olive oil
- Brussels Sprouts Ginger Soy - rice crisps
Premium Open Bar
- Beer: Bud Light, Corona, Harpoon IPA, Heineken, Sam Adams Seasonal, Angry Orchard Cider
- Wine: Bogle Cabernet, Kenwood Merlot, Mirrassou Pinot Noir, Dona Paula Malbec, Oyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc, Ruffino Lumina Pinot Grigio, William Hill Chardonnay, Chateau St. Michelle Riesling, Poema Brut
- Liquor: Titos Vodka, Absolut Citron, Absolut Vanilla, Grey Goose, Ketel One, Tanqueray, Bombay Sapphire, Hendrick's, Captain Morgan, Malibu, Bacardi, Gosling Black Seal Rum, Patron Silver, Maker's Mark, Woodford Reserve, Macallan 12-year, Johnnie Walker Black, Glenlivet 12 yr, Crown Royal, Jack Daniel's, Bulleit Rye