Kennedy Space Center
PRODUCT ON REQUEST ONLY. PRICE MAY CHANGE.
$ P/ PERSON FROM ORLANDO
Be a part of history in the making as you explore the ins and outs of Kennedy Space Center on this out-of- this-world day tour. You’ll have access to restricted areas, walk under the massive Saturn V rocket and even meet and greet an astronaut from the Space Program!
One of the many highlights of your day will be the Shuttle Launch Experience, a space simulator that gives you a taste of what the astronauts feel when they lift off. You’ll also be able to view IMAX movies giving you a 3D look into what it’s like to walk on the moon, and visit the rocket garden for a surreal experience surrounded by giant rocket ‘flowers.’
The world’s most comprehensive attraction devoted to the space shuttle, Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex’s new Space Shuttle Atlantis brings visitors nose-to- nose with the priceless Atlantis spacecraft as only astronauts have seen it before – with payload bay doors open as if it were floating in space. More than 60 interactive.
- Upon arrival in Florida, you must call to confirm your reservation and finalize your pick-up details. On the day of your tour, please wait at the scheduled time with your printed ticket in order to redeem your tour.
- If you require a wheel chair accessible vehicle please inform us in the "Reservation Request" box during booking and inform us if you have a collapsible manual chair and non-foldable electric wheelchair.
- Courtesy pickups are available from centralized meeting points around Orlando, Kissimmee and Disney areas. This system allows us to run the morning pickups in a smooth fashion, allowing a shorter amount of time on the vehicles. All pick up locations allow free car parking and are easy distinguishable, should you ever need held with pick up locations we are always happy to provide assistance and directions to your guests.
- Hotel pickups are USD 12 per person to a maximum of USD 30 per family per tour.
- Gratuities are not included for the tour driver guides. Many guests often ask us what a normal gratuity is and we regularly state USD 2 per person for the tour driver and USD 2 for the guide. Gratuities are not mandatory but are encouraged upon receipt of good service.
- SERVICES AT THE KENNEDY SPACE CENTER: Stroller and wheelchair hire available. Film is available at gift shops.
- PERSONAL ITEMS: Camera, film, video recorder.
- DRESS CODE: Comfortable and cool.
No backpacks, large bags, coolers, food or weapons allowed inside the KSC.
- Professional tour escort
- Roundtrip transportation from Orlando, Kissimmee, or Disney meeting points
- Kennedy Space Center NASA Bus Tour with stops at the Observation Gantry to see Saturn V exhibit area
- Astronaut Meet and Greet welcome upon arrival at the Kennedy Space Center (subject to availability)
- Wheelchair Bound Guest pick ups are available UPON REQUEST
- Admission to Kennedy Space Center
- Unlimited access to the Visitors Complex exhibits such as IMAX space films, rocket garden, robot scouts, universe theater, Astronaut Encounter, Exploration in the New Millennium, Early Space Exploration, Nature and Technology
- Space Shuttle Atlantis Exhibit
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Once purchased, this tour is non-refundable.
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (See meeting point)Mini-bus assigned if neededProfessional tour escort
*Adult age: 13 and older
**Children age: 3-9 years old.
*Infants under 2 join the tour for free as long as they sit on the lap of the adults.
The price is based on the final confirmed price since it is subject to change due to holidays.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.