House-Brewed Happy Hour At Park Tavern
PRODUCT ON REQUEST ONLY. PRICE MAY CHANGE.
$165.00 LOWEST PRICE PER PERSOM
Set in a historic, granite building overlooking stunning Piedmont Park is Atlanta's very own Park Tavern, an eclectic restaurant and bar offering delicious fare and cocktails. Its American brewpub menu comprised of sushi, tacos, burgers and salads, is complemented perfectly by its brewed-on-premises beer. Park Tavern hosts numerous annual festivals at their facility including the Oyster-Crawfish Festival, Lucky Fest and an annual free Summer concert series called Unplugged in the Park. An impeccable spot for a happy hour, Park Tavern's fabulous cuisine and amazing views will delight each and every one of your guests. As guests arrive at Park Tavern, they should check in with the hostess at the bottom of the stairs who will direct them to their reserved, semi-private space in the Southwest Porch. Servers will be onsite to take drink orders from a premium open bar, and mouthwatering hors d'oeuvres will be stationed and replenished for the duration of this event. The porch is fully heated during the colder winter months, making it a perfect spot to relax when it's chilly outside. Guests can mingle, play some Cornhole and enjoy the beautiful scenery at this Atlanta favorite.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Stationed Hors d'Oeuvres
- Mediterranean Hummus - chickpeas and sesame tahini seasoned with lemon juice, garlic, olive oil and feta, served with mixed greens tossed in balsamic vinaigrette and flatbread crackers
- Bang Bang Shrimp - crispy, dusted Georgia shrimp coated in spicy big bang sauce
- Southwest Egg Rolls - spicy egg rolls with chicken, cheese, black beans and corn served with Cholula sour cream
- Sriracha Chicken Tacos - all natural chicken tenders, breaded and topped with Gruyere cheese and crispy onions, drizzled with honey-sriracha sauce, all on top of a butter lettuce leaf and warm flour tortillas
- Mini Gourmet Burgers
- Beer: Park Tavern's house-brewed selections, Bud Light, Miller Lite, Sweetwater 420
- Wine: Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Grigio, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Noir, White Zinfandel, Sangria
- Liquor: Absolut, Ketel One, Tanqueray, Bombay Sapphire, Bacardi, Captain Morgan, El Jimador, Glenlivet, Johnny Walker Black, Jameson, Knob Creek, Jack Daniel's, Wild Turkey, Maker’s Mark, Seagram’s V.O., Crown Royal, Hennessy, Amaretto, Kahlua, Bailey’s Irish Cream, Grand Marnier, Southern Comfort