Clearwater Beach Day from Orlando w/ Opcional Sea Screamer / Deep-Sea Fisher
PRODUCT ON REQUEST ONLY. PRICE MAY CHANGE.
$93.75 LOWEST PRICE PER PERSON
MINIMUM 20 GUESTS
Sea Screamer with Lunch
Ride the open waters of the Gulf of Mexico on a wild 1-hour boat ride aboard the Sea Screamer! Watch out for the wild dolphins in the boatos wake as you speed up the coast
Kick back in the sand at Clearwater Beach on this day-long trip from Orlando. The relaxing excursion allows you to do as much — or as little — as you want. Lounge on the beach and savor a seaside lunch, or upgrade to include a time-enhancing activity. Consider yourself a daredevil? Book the Sea Screamer cruise and tear around the gulf. Wannabe fisherman? Take the deep-sea fishing trip to catch fish in the calm west Florida seas. Highlights Day trip to Clearwater Beach from Orlando with optional speedboat ride or deep-sea fishing Unwind on the beach and rent beach umbrellas, snorkels or bodyboards Enjoy lunch from a café at the marina Choose an upgrade to include a ride aboard the Sea Screamer or a deep-sea fishing trip Pickup and drop-off from selected locations in Orlando
- Start your day with a hotel pickup from Orlando, and travel toward the Gulf of Mexico — your destination for the day. After roughly 1.5 hours on the road, hop off your coach and make the most of 7-8 hours of free time at Clearwater Beach to relax.
- Snorkel gear and other watersports equipment are available to rent, but if your idea of beach bliss is more ‘basking with a book,’ you can rent a beach chair and umbrella instead. Head to Pier 60 to see pelicans gathering for the fishermens’ daily catch, and visit the marina cafe for lunch.
- A voucher for food is included, but drinks are at your own expense. Want to do more? Upgrade your day trip with one of these options: Clearwater Sea Screamer Experience: (1 hour) Hop aboard the Sea Screamer, a speedboat that’s said to be one of America’s largest. Cruise around the Gulf of Mexico’s must-see spots including Sand Key Park and Clearwater Harbor, and then hit the open water. Reaching speeds of up to 35 mph (56 kmph), the boat zips you around the sea.
- Hold on tight, and keep an eye out for passing bottleneck dolphins that dip in and out of the wake. Deep-Sea Fishing Experience: (4 hours) On the calm waters around Clearwater Beach, head out on a deep-sea fishing expedition that’s suitable for first-timers, families and pro fishermen alike.
- Taking you to some of the most productive reefs in the Florida area, the trip allows you to catch (or, try to catch) a variety of fish such as sea bass, grouper, tarpon and more. You can release the fish back to the water, or take them home — just remember to bring a cooler.
- Inclusions Lunch Optional activity (if selected at time of booking) Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only) Local taxes Exclusions Gratuities (optional) Optional activities if not selected at time of booking Alcoholic drinks, soda and water (available to purchase) Additional info Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability Lunch options may include: sandwiches, pastas, salads, pizzas, chicken gyros, fish and chips; a kids menu of burgers, hot dogs, chicken fingers and fish and chips is available Voucher info You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this? Local operator information Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher.
- Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Cancellation Policy If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Schedule and Pricing Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible - we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
- VIEW PRICING AND AVAILABILITY Departure point Tour departs from selected meeting points in Orlando Departure time Tour departs between 7:40am and 9am (exact time to be advised on reconfirmation) Duration 12 hours (approx.) Return details
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Once purchased, this tour is non-refundable.
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (See meeting point)Mini-bus assigned if neededProfessional tour escort
*Adult age: 13 and older
**Children age: 3-9 years old.
*Infants under 2 join the tour for free as long as they sit on the lap of the adults.
The price is based on the final confirmed price since it is subject to change due to holidays.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
- Hotel Pickup
At checkout we'll ask you to select a hotel from the list below. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Commonly Asked Questions
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's OK! At checkout you can select an alternative hotel and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.