PRODUCT ON REQUEST ONLY.
Price Per Person From, $2198
Quadruple - TURTLE BEACH HOTEL - Christ Church - ALL INCLUSIVE
Day 01 - Transfer From Airport to The Hotel. Free day for Leisure, Shopping, or other activities.
Day 02 - City Tour by 3pm: Enjoy a scenic drive around the city as your guide points out its UNESCO-listed monuments and Garrison; hear stories about its colonial past; and hop out to take photos. Next, set out along the south coast, stopping at the lively fishing village of Oistins and Miami Beach, where you’ll have chance to sample the famous fish cakes, accompanied by a glass of coconut punch. Continue along the coastal road, stopping to take in the views over Foul Bay; visit the 18th-century Codrington College, the oldest theological college in the western hemisphere; and admire the historic St John's Church. Head north along the east coast, making a quick stop at the surf hotspot of Bathsheba beach. Finally, arrive at North Point, the northernmost point of the island, where you’ll enjoy a typical Caribbean lunch (included) at the seafront Animal Flower Cave Restaurant. After marveling at the dramatic views from the cliff-top, head down the west coast, where you’ll stop at two of the island’s oldest towns – Speightstown and Holetown.
Day 03 - Free day for Leisure, Shopping, or other activities. Experience and Tours available. Ask us about it.
Day 04 - Free day for Leisure, Shopping, or other activities. Experience and Tours available. Ask us about it.
Day 05 - Transfer Out – Hotel-Airport.
Transfers in and out, as mentioned.
Stay :4 Room nights at RIU PLAZA MIAMI BEACH, with Breakfast included, and taxes. Internet Access Free. Business Center use for free.
City Tour and Dinner.
Meals as mentioned – Four (4) Breakfasts and one (1) Dinner.
Extra Nights and Extra Tours available under request.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Once purchased, this tour is non-refundable.
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (See meeting point)Mini-bus assigned if neededProfessional tour escort
*Adult age: 13 and older
**Children age: 3-9 years old.
*Infants under 2 join the tour for free as long as they sit on the lap of the adults.
The price is based on the final confirmed price since it is subject to change due to holidays.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.