Boston - Entertainment Cruises | Seaport District
PRODUCT ON REQUEST ONLY. PRICE MAY CHANGE.
$110.00 LOWEST PRICE PER PERSON
Entertainment Cruises is the nation's largest dining cruise company, and features cruises, private charters and excursions in some of the most exciting cities in the country. Founded in Norfolk, VA in 1978, the first cruise was down the historic Elizabeth River and the company now has 30 boats throughout the U.S. Acquired by Pritzker Group in 2012, Entertainment Cruises hosts more than 1.5 million guests each year, providing the highest quality of service to each one. The group will arrive fifteen minutes prior to their scheduled departure time where they visit the Entertainment Cruises ticket booth to receive their tickets and boarding passes. Once everyone is accounted for, the group will then board the beautiful Seaport Elite II from Commonwealth Pier at the Seaport World Trade Center. The first hour will be a reception on the second level with a butlered premium open bar and delectable passed and stationed hors d'oeuvres. Guests can also go to the top open-air deck to enjoy the beautiful sea breeze while they sip and socialize. After the reception, a savory stationed dinner will be served on the lower level. Throughout the evening guests are welcome to explore any level of the boat while sipping on signature cocktails. The boat will cruise along the Boston Harbor and famous harbor islands so guests can enjoy the breathtaking views of the Boston skyline, relax in the open air, and sip and savor their way through the evening.
Subject to availability. Subject to the rules and regulations of the venue. Pricing listed applies Sunday - Friday.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Stationed Hors d'Oeuvres
- Gourmet Cheese and Crudité Display
Passed Hors d'Oeuvres
- Sirloin Crostini - horseradish cream
- Scallops Wrapped in Bacon
- Lemongrass Chicken Satay - coconut curry cream
- Cucumber Wheel - parmesan artichoke hearts, grape tomato, balsamic glaze
- Arugula and Field Greens - heirloom grape tomatoes, toasted pine nuts, golden raisins, sugared strawberries, crumbled feta, lemon balsamic
- Hand Carved Sirloin - garlic encrusted, mushroom demi-glace
- Chicken Marsala - mushrooms, black peppercorn
- Encrusted Baked Haddock - panko crumbs, coconut milk, lemongrass, white wine
- Roasted Red Potatoes Thyme - olive oil
- Brussels Sprouts Ginger Soy - rice crisps
Premium Open Bar
- Beer: Bud Light, Corona, Harpoon IPA, Heineken, Sam Adams Seasonal, Angry Orchard Cider
- Wine: Bogle Cabernet, Kenwood Merlot, Mirrassou Pinot Noir, Dona Paula Malbec, Oyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc, Ruffino Lumina Pinot Grigio, William Hill Chardonnay, Chateau St. Michelle Riesling, Poema Brut
- Liquor: Titos Vodka, Absolut Citron, Absolut Vanilla, Grey Goose, Ketel One, Tanqueray, Bombay Sapphire, Hendrick's, Captain Morgan, Malibu, Bacardi, Gosling Black Seal Rum, Patron Silver, Maker's Mark, Woodford Reserve, Macallan 12-year, Johnnie Walker Black, Glenlivet 12 yr, Crown Royal, Jack Daniel's, Bulleit Rye