Bahamas Day Cruise
PRODUCT ON REQUEST ONLY. PRICE MAY CHANGE
$1246.00 Lowest Price Per Person.
Plan a ‘daycation’ to paradise with this round-trip excursion from Miami to Freeport, Grand Bahama. Enjoy a smooth, comfortable, 4-hour ferry ride to one of the most popular islands in the Bahamas. An upgrade to first-class seating is available. Purchase a transfer and wrist band on the Ferry, and spend the day at the luxurious Grand Lucayan Resort. Soak up the Bahamian sun on the private, white-sand Lucaya Beach. Lounge by one of three swimming pools. Or go shopping at the neighboring Port Lucaya Marketplace. Miami Beach or downtown Miami hotel pickup and drop-off are included. Passport is required. Highlights Full-day excursion to Grand Bahama from Miami Ride in a comfortable ferry to Freeport on Grand Bahama Enjoy the fast ferry’s onboard amenities including slot machines, a duty-free shop and full bar Upgrade to first-class seating on the ferry for more space and service Includes hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect Bahamas Day Cruise and Day Access to The Grand Lucarna.
- Details Inclusions Driver/guide 6 hours of free time in the Bahamas Round-trip ferry from Florida to Grand Bahama Island Hotel pickup and drop-off (Miami Beach hotels) Taxes and port charges Exclusions Food and drinks Gratuities (optional) Additional info Confirmation will be received at time of booking Passports are mandatory for the Bahamas, your trip will not be guaranteed if you do not have a valid passport. Citizens of some countries may require an entry Visa; please check the Bahamian Immigration Website before purchase You must provide the following information at the time of booking: hotel location, traveler names, nationalities, passport numbers, dates of birth, and expiration date of passports.
- Your reservation cannot be guaranteed without these details. Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately May be operated by a multilingual guide A small amount of walking is involved Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark Voucher info You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this? Local operator information Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher.
- Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind. Cancellation Policy If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Schedule and Pricing Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible - we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
- VIEW PRICING AND AVAILABILITY Departure point Pickup is available from select Miami Beach hotels Departure time Hotel pickups begin at 4:45am. Exact pickup details will be provided upon reconfirmation with the local operator. Contact details will be provided on your pre-paid voucher. Duration 17 hours (approx.) Return details Returns to original departure point at approximately 11pm
- What You Can Expect Bahamas Day Cruise and Day Access to The Grand Lucayan Hotel This full-day adventure to paradise begins with an early morning Miami Beach or downtown Miami hotel pickup. A state-of-the-art motor coach will provide transportation to Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale. Then climb aboard a 1,000-passenger ferry, complete with casino slot machines, a full bar and a duty free gift shop, for a relaxing 4-hour journey to Freeport, Grand Bahama, one of the most popular islands in the Bahamas. Upon arrival in Freeport, travel to the luxurious Grand Lucayan Resort and experience the hotel’s facilities. Enjoy the private, white-sand Lucaya Beach or lounge by any of the three resort swimming pools.
- Then visit the neighboring Port Lucaya Marketplace, a vibrant, open-air shopping hub overlooking the waterfront. See one of the largest straw markets in the Bahamas, plus duty-free and handcrafted items galore. Also, don't miss Retail Street for jewelry and souvenirs. Hungry? Savor the local flavors — from classic Bahamian fare like conch fritters, benny cake and guava duff — to an abundance of international cuisine, from the Mediterranean to the Pacific Rim. There’s something for everyone. After approximately six hours, return to the ferry for the voyage back to Florida and a Miami-area hotel drop-off. Notice: Please provide the following information at the time of booking: hotel location, traveler names, nationalities, passport numbers and expiration dates and dates of birth. Reservation cannot be guaranteed without these details.
- Hotel Pickup - At checkout we'll ask you to select a hotel from the list below. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.