4-Day Orlando Theme Park Tour Package with Choice of 4 Parks from Miami
PRODUCT ON REQUEST ONLY. PRICE MAY CHANGE.
PRICES PER PERSON - BASE DBL
$3500.00 Lowest Price Per Person
Minimum 10 Guests.
Miami - Orlando (One Day One Park)
Summary of The Day: Bus from Miami to Orlando picks up at hotels in different areas in Miami and arrives in Orlando at 9:30 am at it's terminal. Upon arrival tour guide in a van or minivan will take you straight to the park, give you tickets and all information about your tour.
4 Parks at Your Free Choice after arrival:
Islands of Adventure
Kennedy Space Center
Holy Land Experience
Hotel: Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista / Quality Inn or similar
- Complimentary round trip pick-up and drop-off between Miami and Orlando
- 3-night hotel accommodations with continental breakfast
- Admission to theme park(s)
- Professional tour escort (No tour guide inside the park, it's the driver/guide that will provide you tickets, maps, tips, explain how the fast passes work, etc.)
- Duration: 4 days
- Tour Type: Bus/Coach
- Start City: Miami
- End City: Miami
- English, Spanish
- If customers choose 2 or more Walt Disney World Parks, or do not choose Walt Disney World Parks,price will be decreased according to the following principle. Please contact us to adjust price for you.
Value season: 8/22-9/29 (No changes)
Regular season: 04/03-05/26, 07/24-08/21, 09/30-11/19, 11/28-12/20 (Decrease $7.00 per person)
Peak season: 03/15-04/02, 05/27-07/23, 11/20-11/27, 12/21-12/31 (Decrease $20.00 per person)
- Luggage can be kept with us during your first & last day while you do your parks. (because of check in & check out times of the hotels.)
- In order to provide a great experience for vast majority of tourists,and obey The Four Keys: Safety, Courtesy, Show and Efficiency. From now on, selfie sticks no longer permitted at Disney Theme Parks.
When selfie sticks are observed at bag check, Guest Relations runners at bag check will escort the Guest to Guest Relations. Guest Relations will tag the device and give the Guest a claim ticket to retrieve it upon exiting the park.
- We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Once purchased, this tour is non-refundable.
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (See meeting point)Mini-bus assigned if neededProfessional tour escort
*Adult age: 13 and older
**Children age: 3-9 years old.
*Infants under 2 join the tour for free as long as they sit on the lap of the adults.
The price is based on the final confirmed price since it is subject to change due to holidays.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.